BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Favorite Game on my Computer!


I usually use my computer and laptop. But mostly on my computer, but I dont know why, I just like it. This is a online game that 1000+ people play. When I first played I was only 8 years old. I did not really knew how to play. So when i was that young I stopped playing. But the new updates on my game was totally awsome and better than the old updates. Thie game was called AdventureQuest. I been playing since summer. This game was really like a summer game than playing after school though.


The game is really fun to play. The game has many updates on holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving. But sometimes it is slow with updates, but I don't realy care. Some people say AdventureQuest sucks, but if they don't like it they should stop saying it sucks and play something else then. It is really annoying that people say it sucks because they always start arguments and are very stubbon. But I like AdventureQuest, so I will never say it sucks. Here is a link to the game if you are interested to go play it : http://www.battleon.com/ Hope you enjoy it =)

2 comments:

c00kielover said...

is there any other games?? that dosent have to deal with war's???? :DD

DR!d3r11 said...

lol war's?? Well i dont THINK there no online game that does not have wars but there mgith be one that I never heard of. But this game rarely have war but alot of quests and battles: www.dragonfable.com