BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Mario Kart!

Not only I read and use my computer/laptop I also play video games on my wii. I got about 5 video games in my room right now. I have a game called "Mario Kart." I stopped playing when I unlocked all my characters like Rosalina, last character that I unlocked, took forever to unlock her. She was suppose to be unlocked by beating Mirror Mode cc. Another character is King Boo. first character unlocked. It wasn't really hard to unlock, all you had to do is win 50cc Star Cup. Here is some picture of Rosalina and King Boo.




Oh and the video game "Mario Kart"Picture:
When I first heard of "MarioKart" on wii is when
I saw my friend playing it. When I was watching my friend play, I was very interested in the game. Well it's been awhile since I even play it, but sometimes I play when I'm desperately bored. If you don't have this game, feel free to ask questions. And if you do, do you consider this game is fun?

0 comments: