BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Vernon Hills and my life before Goudy

When I lived at Vernon hills. I really like that place. But I had to go move, I was very upset. I had so much fun like playing in the water park, play with my friends, and into the park. When I was at the school : "Elementary South" I started from grade 2-4, like I said before I had to move. The school's park was awesome and really fun. I had about 22 kids in my class. I had many friends and enemies. But mostly, friends. Then after when I moved from Elementary South, I went to "Riley."

"Riley" was also a cool school but not as much as good as "Elementary South." Riley has a HUGE background but framed on the left was basketball courts. When an officer that teaches us health, not to smoke, or drink alcohol, we get to play some games and basketball when the officer is about to leave. So this is my life before I got to Goudy. Also, sorry for no images.

0 comments: