BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

My favorite book series and my favorite author!

Demontata Lord Loss book 1 (above)
Cirque Du Freak book 1 (below)



I enjoy reading book, but I like a certain types of books ike horror, non-fiction,, documentry, and etc... But my most favorite type of book is Horror. My 2nd favorite book type is non-fiction. When I read non-fiction, I usually read about the Dinosaurs. There is a horror book series called "Cirque Du Freak", 1-12 books. I read all the books in the series and really liked it. The author's name who created the greates series is "Darren Shan."


The author made me fill interested in reading but mostly reading his books not others. He have more than 1 series of books he made. There is a series from Darren is "Demonata" is it horror and full of demons. "Cirque Du Freak," however is full of vampires. On my opinion, I like the "Cirque Du Freak" better. But what do you think?

4 comments:

c00kielover said...

i heard the movie of cirpue du freak came out...? if you did watch it which book do you like most?? and Why???

DR!d3r11 said...

Well the movie of Cirque Du Freak was WAY different from the book. And I dont really have a favorite book but I would mostly like Cirque Du Freak Book 9 because it was really violentry vivid.

crazyguy said...

nice books

crazyguy said...

i like the mario bros game to