BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Call of Duty 5 or Call of Duty 4 and No nazi zombies in Wii

For all gamers reading this posts. I ask you which is better Call of Duty Game is better? Call of Duty 5 WAW or Call of duty 4 MW1? I like Call of Duty 4. But some of you people like Call of Duty 5 WAW. But to be honest I like Call of Duty 4 MW1 better. Call of duty WAW sorta pisses me off. Every time I play it I start over in the mission but I saved it. But I realized is Saved from last Checkpoint, so I ended up doing the whole mission objective over again.


I don't hate Call of Duty 5 WAW, it's just doesn't satisfied me, not like Call of Duty 4 MW1. Do you know what is so sucks about the wii and that wii owners around the world are so mad right now? It's nazi zombies mode in Call of duty 5 WAW. In fact, the ONLY REASON I bought the game was to unlock and play Nazi zombie mode. Apparently Activision said the Video card cannot handle the Nazi zombie mode. I mean if the game can hold 1,000,000 enemies, why no some noob zombies?? But I'm still grateful they EVEN have Call of duty 5 and Call of Duty 4 in wii in the first place. Rumors said if you put * this in your username they will put Nazi zombie mode and other updates. But I highly doubted.

0 comments: